Operating procedures of automatic industrial analyzer
Prepare before the experiment:
1. Prepare the test sample.
2. Get the crucible ready.
3. Turn on the mainframe power switch.
4. Open the Industrial Analysis program on the computer.
II. Sample Process:
1. Click "Start the Experiment" (water, ash in water, ash in the operation box, and volatilization in the volatile operation box).
2. The instrument automatically weighs the mass of the first crucible and moves the position of the second crucible.
3. Enter the number, click "confirm", call it the quality of the empty crucible, add the sample, click "confirm", add or reduce the sample (there are many or fewer prompts), put the crucible well, and click to confirm.
4. In this way, finish the sample and click "end the sample".
Three, water test process
1. Calculate moisture according to the set time, temperature, drying time, and weigh the quality of the sample.
2. Judge dryness test for 30 minutes, and the time is up to say that the sample quality is calculated for moisture.
IV. Ash Experimental Process
1. Calculate the ash according to the set time and temperature of the burning sample, the arrival of the burning time, and the quality of the sample.
2. Judging the dryness test for 20 minutes, the time is up, and the sample quality is calculated ash.
V. volatilization experimental process
1. Burn the sample according to the set time and temperature.
2. Wait for the crucible to cool down and calculate the volatile portion of the sample quality.
Data preservation and printing
1. After the measurement is completed, you can save the measurement data or print the corresponding data according to the prompt.
1. After exiting the operating system, turn off the mainframe, computer and printer power in turn.